David Narro Associates is known for its commitment to the well-being and the continued professional development of its staff.
David Narro Associates operate an ICE Company Approved Training Scheme offering trainee Chartered Civil Engineers, Incorporated Engineers and Technicians appropriate experience and training towards the ICE professional exams. The Training Agreement is available to all Graduates and Technicians.
We also offer training and mentoring towards the IStructE Chartered Membership and Associate Membership exams.
Our standard benefits package currently includes:
- Competitive Salary
- 35 hour week
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Group Income Protection Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Institution Fees
- Flexible Time
- A starting annual holiday entitlement of 20 days plus public holidays and the three days between Christmas and New Year
- Flexible annual leave scheme
- Graduate Training Scheme
David Narro Associates are seeking:
For our Forres and Glasgow offices:
Experienced Structural Engineers qualified to MEng level with a minimum of five years relevant design experience. Applicants should be chartered or near chartered.
Structural Engineers qualified to MEng level with a minimum of two to three years relevant design experience and working towards chartership.
Applicants must be keen to work on a variety of building projects. These vary from architecturally interesting house alterations and extensions to visitor/art centres, conservation work and other long term projects. A strong interest and flair for structural design and an ability to work closely with Architects and Clients is essential.
Flexible office location:
Experienced Civil Engineer/Technician with a minimum of 8 years relevant experience in the Design & Detailing of road and drainage infrastructure for medium sized developments.
- Experience in working with Developers & local authorities and a proven ability to generate work.
- Experience in writing Drainage Impact Assessments & Flood Risk Assessments to accompany planning applications.
- Proven experience in obtaining road and drainage approvals from the relevant statutory bodies.
- Excellent working knowledge of the relevant road and drainage design codes including DMRB and the SUDS manual.
Please send covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org