David Narro Associates is known for its commitment to the well-being and the continued professional development of its staff and is always on the look out for high quality candidates.
David Narro Associates operate an ICE Company Approved Training Scheme offering trainee Chartered Civil Engineers, Incorporated Engineers and Technicians appropriate experience and training towards the ICE professional exams. The Training Agreement is available to all Graduates and Technicians.
We also offer training and mentoring towards the IStructE Chartered Membership and Associate Membership exams.
Our standard benefits package currently includes:
- Competitive Salary
- 35 hour week
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Group Income Protection Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Institution Fees
- Flexible Time
- A starting annual holiday entitlement of 20 days plus public holidays and the three days between Christmas and New Year
- Flexible annual leave scheme
- Graduate Training Scheme
We are actively recruiting for the following positions:
- Senior/Project Engineers with relevant design experience
- Senior Technician with relevant experience of Building Structures
- Recently or nearly Chartered Project Engineers with relevant design experience
- Senior Structural Technician with relevant experience
- Structural Technician with relevant experience of Building Structures
If you are interested in joining us then please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
David Narro Associates are an equal opportunity employer.