We're proud to be known for our commitment to the well-being and the continued professional development of our team
The Practice operates an ICE Company Approved Training Scheme offering trainee Chartered Civil Engineers, Incorporated Engineers and Technicians appropriate experience and training towards the ICE professional exams. The Training Agreement is available to all Graduates and Technicians.
We also offer training and mentoring towards the IStructE Chartered Membership and Associate Membership exams.
Our extensive benefits package is continually reviewed and updated. All benefits are available to everyone who has completed their 3 month probationary period and currently include:
- 35 hour week
- Flexi and Hybrid working - core hours of 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm
- Standard 26 days holiday plus 7 fixed for Christmas, New Year and the days in between (minimum 33 days total, subject to role)
- Extra holiday day added every 5 years up to 4 additional days
- Annual salary review
- Additional salary uplifts when certain accreditations achieved
- Personal Pension Scheme - 5% employee and 5% employer contribution
- Employee Ownership - annual opportunity to buy shares - dividends paid annually
- Company Bonus (paid equally to all staff) once or twice a year
- Electric Car Leasing scheme through salary sacrifice
- Income Protection Insurance - 50% of salary paid
- Life Insurance - 3x annual salary
- Private Medical Insurance - including extensive mental health cover
- Cycle to Work scheme through salary sacrifice
- TOIL can be accrued
- Graduate Training Scheme
- £500 Refer a Friend scheme
- Institution fees paid
- Expenses paid weekly
- Paid overtime
- Internships, Placements and Mentoring opportunities
- Annual Study Trip - usually to a European city destination with significant architectural or engineering locations for 3 nights around Sept/Oct. Travel and accommodation covered by the Practice. 2022 will be Barcelona!
David Narro Associates are an equal opportunity and living wage employer.
For further information on our benefits, please download the brochure below.